Friday, April 30, 2010

For Those Who Wait




This is for those who wait


Another day, another waiting game


A little different but it's still the same


I am here, but where's the one I'm longing for?


I'm having trouble feeling all alone


Will my heart ever find a home?


I want to hope but sometimes


I just don't knowI know


I'm not the only one


So we sing a lullaby to the lonely hearts tonight


Let it set your heart on fire,


let it set you free


When you're fighting to believe


In a love that you can't see


Just know there is a purpose


For those who waitI want to open up my eyes


I know that all I need is time


I'm growing stronger every single dayGod,


I'm going to lean into


You now.....


Letting go of all my fear and doubt


I can't do this on my own so I'll give


You control


I know I'm not the only one


The pressure makes us stronger


The struggle makes us hunger


The hard lessons make the difference


The pressure makes us stronger


The struggle makes us hunger


The hard lessons make the difference


And the difference makes it worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment