Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Hidden Truth


Walking Around this table.....
Seeing The File Of Playes...
Playes Reflecting On Our Live
On your LIES!!!!
The Confession Booth Right Across
Lets Confess
Now Here Goes Hands Down To The Lord
Look Into My Eyes
Do see
This is A person In love...
With YOU!!!
This Is Me . The Person That Will Walk Through Fire For You.
Jump In front Of A Silver bullet for you... My king!
I'm Ready To Spend The Of My life With You!
But I noticed Our Flaws
The Most Beautiful Thing A women Can Do Is To Bring Another Life Into This World.
But That Creation failed....
The Pain And The hurt Of Not Feeling That connection anymore Hunts Me In my Sleep...
I cant Stare At A happy Family...
But I'm alone in this.....
That Hurts more...
How Can That Be.
The Slight Request Hasn't been taken Serious
I wonder Why....So Much Has Been Said But nothing has been done.
Look Into My eyes
Do you See The Silent Tears Flowing down
Oh .... Lord Give Me the strenght...
To speak!!!!
To Be Continued................................................................. Amor!

No comments:

Post a Comment