Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BrokenHearted Girl


This heart is shut closed In A steel safe....
Once i read Those words,
The key Drop down the draine....
Putting My hopes, My Dreams, My love in your hands
Once you spoke those words, you just crushed it all....
I told You since the beginning that ill be there for you....
Through Thick & Thin.
Some people they call me crazy
For fallin' in love with you
They can take me and lock me away baby
Cuz there's nothing those bars can do
I'll be the rising moon after the setting sun
just to let you know you'll always have someone
I'll be the clear as day when the rain is done
So you'll always know
Through the shake of an earthquake
I will never fall
That's how strong my love is
Like a ship through the storm we can risk it all
That's how strong my love is....
Well was...
I thought Nothing Could Break Us Down.
I saw our future with you....
yea i seen 25th anniversiry
I see our celebrating every valentine together
every christmas
new years
i see our wedding
Our Family
Our son!!!!
I convinced myself that you wont create a nightmare
but you have
now everynight is a nightmare for me
I dont know what love is anymore
what trust is between lovers..
I want my Butterflies back!!!!!!
So i sit Here and patiently
till you gain back everything and
prove to me that your love is real...
are we heaven bound!>?

No comments:

Post a Comment