Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hate Me.... Bitchez! HaH.....

" Im a lair. Im a thief. { Lmao}. I Dont do nothing with my
life { But i dont stay home all day and let my life pass me by}. I didnt pass my GED Exam { Wait i Finished High School, Class of 07 Thank You very Much}. I dont bar-tend
{ Hold On i had And have a job, Wait More Than one Job I had... Holy Shit i have a life} I dont go to college because i never passed my GED Exam { BMCC, Look it up its a school!!!! There actually school out there! lol}. Lynette You Not Doing Nothing With Your self... So lets Talk Shit about you and fuck Up your name For my own Entertainment Because i Dont have a life....... { Yes i do agree}

Hey My Name Is Maice Lynette Flores. And Im 21 years old. I work as A Dispatcher. I graduated high school { Pelham prep acadamy} All Senior Year i was in the hospital But STILL Graduated. { CLAPS For me} Pretty Proud of my self....... Had 5 job From the age of 16 Till Now.... Damn i have a life.... Crazy! I go To BMCC.... Start My Spring classes in January. Dont got Kids Dont do Drugz.... Yeah I drink.... Amen! Used To smoke Weed But stopped! I got money. Dont rely on The government to help me! Im smart...... I respect My mother and I actually help her. I dont talk back to her because THATS MY MOTHER! The women that gave birth to me..... I dont bring shit to her house because this is HER HOUSE!!!!!!!

I have Lupus.... Its painful and challenging. But it will never take over my life.
I have haterz. I have people talk shit about me for there entertainment because They have no life.
Want to get to know. I must trust you. Then Youll know the real Maice!!!!!!!!! Till Then
Just look at the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment