Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To The Love of My life......

Damn How the years Passed me by......
I remember The first say we stepped out the Plane.
The first day we became new yorkerz,
You was holding my hand. My lil baby.
Your First day Pre-K.
First day you Did your Homework alone.
First Dy you learned how to clean your own ass...LMAO
Yeah the yearz passed me by....

Now your 15 yearz old and you a young man......
You Grown up to be Your own person
Dont take shit from No one...
You have Your own style
Your own mind
Your a honer student In high school
A great Friend
And Great eye For art!
Im so proud of you!


Your my best Friend...
I dont hide Nothing From you...
You dont judge me and you always kept it real To me....
I dont see you as my lil Brother.... I see you as my age, and that crazy! LOL.
But i love you with all my heart
I will do anything for you.
Just Promise me you will finish school and
You will never change....
Stick to this... You have the eye for art...
David Joel Flores Theirs only one of you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment