Monday, November 23, 2009

Starz Dust

Life is like a Roller coaster.
Then It Drops.
But why should i Scream For This is my Theme park!

Damn what can i say about my life...... Its not simple.
My moments of tearz happen a lot lately....

Love is the only thing keeping In faith....
Keeping on my toes.
I feel like I just seen the sun for the first time
He makes my life bright cause He shine
It's me and you baby, it's our time
I'm living my dream, cause He's mine
He got me skippin' down the street
And singin' love songs all out of key
I didn't smoke nothin' but I feel so high.
He's my new obsession,
I feel on top of the world with Him
I'm gonna rock his body all night
He makes me wanna sing.

Back on track... Just had to express my self~ Anywayz School is a bitch
Im trying to start back up in january But i cant because i owe them 800 buckz!
Then Im trying to find a way better job but theirs nothing out there.
uggggggggg
Im stressed! OD!
These Tearz wont stop....
This pain wont Go away!
My back Hurts
My knees are killing me because of the cold...Arthritis is a bitch!
I just want to cry and cry and cry....... I NEED A HUGE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment