Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sticking To Me.......


I have taken My emotion and hidden them.
Ive done pretty well doing that...
One couldn't discover my mood.
I have hidden my true identity.
I be put into blame for not sharing my self.
I be put into guilt for keeping my self to my own heart
But really am i to be blamed?!

Once i open my golden gates to my heart, The man with a sword stabs my fragile heart...
How dare you!
Then asked for forgiveness.
Me as a fool; do so.....

Now a stand in front of this shaded mirror,
Seeing my struggled eyes.....
Telling my self in my mind that love will not open these golden gates,
No man will find the hidden treasure.
Could you blame me?!
" Sticking to me", i say....
"To me"....
I have changed my color to please.
I have changed my shape to be wanted....
I lost me.

To regain my thought... I will go back to my natural step of being me...
Me?
I am unique.
I have a smile that no one has.
I create words that my heart only speaks.
I have the look of a woman of hope.
Scars of strength.
Stars of faith.
This is me.

Now i Look at my self..... I see Me.
The eyes Full of Hope.
No fear.
The shade fades away...
I see my smile.
Then i see love.
I see this man standing beside me..I feel the power From his body.
My Mind goes back to sorrow thought!
Could i fear, Should commit my heart into the gambling of love.
Pursuit Of Happiness.... Chase!
This fear is here. The comfort too.
Should i gamble.
1,2,3....
Taking a breath
4,5,6
Exhale!
7,8,9
Looking up
10
I Love You!






No comments:

Post a Comment