Sunday, November 29, 2009

Out Of My Mind


I just experienced a Supernova In my heart.
I pain that i cant bare.
Twisted in a ball on the floor.
Tears Flowing down my face.... Cant speak.
Damn this pain,
I don't want to feel a thing.
This isn't a pain that Makes me hate a person in the world. This is pain of over whelming happiness.
A pain that Brings tear but with a smile to end the course.
This is an explosion of Love.
I get up from the floor and walk to this amazing gift from god.
I tell Him" Thank you".......
" Thank you For being True And honest to my heart. Thank you For Giving me Pure Words. Thank you for holding me in the dark Nights. Thank You For Calling me your girl. And For Showing me a World that a girl will never let go."
I seal with a Kiss.
A kiss that hold That makes the world go slow-mo
The kiss that make us feel like weir Flying.... Flying back to love.......
My heart experience a Supernova
In pain?!
Yes
An Addicting pain that i will never want To leave.....
A pain that Brings a smile To my face...
It you.... The man of my dreams....
Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment